For Adult Dogs and Large or Giant Breeds
3 or 14 Kilograms, Formula Good For Joint Health
|Breed recommendation||All Breed Sizes|
|Specific Uses||Immune system, Stomach, Skin & Coat, Food Allergies|
About this item
- Ideal for adult dogs of large and giant breeds – kibble size and formula suitably adapted, contains chondroitin, glucosamine and the ideal ratio of calcium and phosphorus to ensure joints working properly.
- Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids help prevent the development of skin disorders.
- No added gluten, free of soya and chemical dyes. No artificial preservatives. Only natural antioxidants.
- A delicious taste your dog will love – by creating this dog food we remembered about ancestors of dogs – wolves, which are true carnivores, therefore, the main ingredient of our food is always meat.
- The real label – 270 g of chicken meal in 1 kg of food corresponds to 1080 g of fresh meat. In The Hunger of The Wolf dog food we use meal so we do not claim very high content of raw meat only to make the labels look much better to the consumer than they really are. Raw meat may contain 70%-90% water. For example chicken meal is simply fresh chicken that has already been cooked to remove moisture – this makes it a much more highly-concentrated source of protein.
Chicken meal (27 %), maize, wheat, poultry fat, rice, hydrolyzed poultry liver, flaxseed, coconut oil, MOS (mannanoligosaccharides), FOS (fructooligosaccharides), beta-glucans, glucosamine, chondroitin
|Product Dimensions||78 x 11 x 39 cm; 14 Kilograms|
|Breed Recommendation||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Specific Uses||Skin_&_Coat, Joints|
|Analytical constituents (%)||Crude proteins: 25,0, Crude oils and fats: 13,0, Crude fibres: 2,5, Inorganic matter: 7,5, Calcium (Ca): 1,45,Phosphorus (P): 0,9.|