The Hunger of the Wolf – For All Adult Dog Breeds
3 or 14 Kilograms, Delicate Formula with Lamb and Rice
|Breed recommendation||All Breed Sizes|
|Specific Uses||Immune system, Stomach, Skin & Coat, Food Allergies|
About this item
- Free from poultry meat and wheat gluten – ideal food for dogs which have sensitive digestion or suffer from food allergies or skin problems.
- The real label – 200 g of lamb in 1 kg of food corresponds to 800 g of raw meat. In The Hunger of The Wolf dog food we use meal so we do not claim very high content of raw meat only to make the labels look much better to the consumer than they really are. Raw meat may contain 70%-90% water. For example, lamb meal is simply fresh lamb that has already been cooked to remove moisture – this makes it much more highly-concentrated source of protein.
- Hypoallergenic formula – the FMP system and Yucca promote good digestion and, together with beta-glucans, boost immunity.
- No added gluten, free of soya and chemical dyes. No artificial preservatives. Only natural antioxidants.
- Delicious taste your dog will love – by creating this dog food we remembered about ancestors of dogs – wolves, which are true carnivores, therefore, the main ingredient of our food is always meat.
Lamb meal (20%), rice (20%), maize, dehydrated animal protein, animal fat (chicken) (8,2%), hydrolyzed chicken liver (4,5%), beet pulp, dried whole eggs, dried chicory (FOS), brewery yeast (MOS), fish meal, fish oil, Yucca, plant extracts
Vitamin A (IU/kg) (retinylacetate 3a672a): 24.000, Vitamin D3 (IU/kg) (E 671): 2.000, Vitamin E (all – rac – α – tocopherylacteate 3a700): 200.
|Product Dimensions||78 x 11 x 39 cm; 14 Kilograms|
|Breed Recommendation||All Breed Sizes|
|Specific Uses||Immune_system, Stomach, Skin_&_Coat, Food_Allergies|
|Analytical constituents (%)||Crude proteins: 28,0, Crude oils and fats: 16,0, Omega 3 – fatty acids : 1,19, Omega 6 – fatty acids : 3,07, Crude fibres: 2,5, Inorganic matter: 7,5, Calcium (Ca): 1,45,Phosphorus (P): 0,9.|